Saturday, August 22, 2009

Trial's half over!!!finally holidays here!!!

sorry bloggie...i have left you dead since so long ago:(
from now onwards i mus let you be more lively...is a must..but dunno whether i can do it anot la:/
trial is still jus left 1 day,which we still need to continue after holiday...
gotta study in this holiday..ohno..tat's bad..should i study or jus stay chilax???
overall trial is quite ok...easier than wad i expect..but i think i screw up my kh paper..is damn damn damn hard!!!ok..wtv...die then die la...pmr wont come out such hard questions 1 la...now i'm jus wishing pmr can faster over then i can play,online,watch tv,shopping n relax:D
ohwell...i wanna talk about our new study environment...is quite ok wif the new cabin except for no eletricity:/but when exam that time we'd shift to 5Balau,which the feng shui is so bad..i don lik it,i lik the new cabin more n my feng shui place:D

now decide wad i gonna do in my holiday??er...let me make a list 1st:

1)online online n online(but wad can i do when i keep online-ing?i dunno then)

2)stay at house n watch tv:D(tat's will be boring if i do tat everyday:/)

3)go shopping!!!but dunno my mum let anot cuz H1N1 now is spreading rapidly..awh...so sad:(

4)go club to play badminton,swim n jaguzzi:D(hope i wont sprankle my leg again)

5)study???maybe yes or maybe no..

6)actually wanna go penang in this holiday 1 but again H1N1 so we cant make the trip alr!!!:(
bye bye my five-star resort n sea-view room!!!:(so sad..nvr mind end of October maybe can go Korea..yay!!!

i think tat's all..ohya...i still haven share my good news wif u all,I PASS MY PIANO GRADE 6 EXAM ALR!!!damn happy wei:)


tat's all ...
hope everyone can have a nice holiday!!!:D



jing says goodbye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment