Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sour power

School has reopened.Got back all my results:) But i don't really satisfy,got too many A- :( Gotta work very very very hard in mid-term exam.And now i realised that some teachers are suck at giving books mark.Everytime got pass up all homework but didnt get full marks. stupidstupidstupid.

Everything at school are okay except for HOMEWORK.Gosh...can you all don't give us so many homework?:( Ohya...still got the oral test:( *sob sob* I'm not good at speaking:( Pls don't let me fail my oral test.NO..I must think that i'll be able to do very well. I must be very confident(convincing and conforting myself).Crazy me.

Ahha..gotta go FOC buffet at Seoul Garden at this friday's night:D yay!!!After that maybe gonna go for a late night movie wif bestie:) Our science tuition teacher belanja:)Why?Because we got an A for her science.I don't even remember she said that before last year before pmr=.= till she reminded me few days ago.haha..nicenicenice.

I love staying back wif you.It's awesome:D You cheer till so cute:) although you not really cheering yesterday.I hope i can be wif you forever.Your concern,care and love make me feel i'm wanted:D I just love you.I don't want us to be quarrel about small matter again.I just wanna cherish every moment we be together:D Can we do that?:)


Jing
-She loves everybody and she wants you-

No comments:

Post a Comment