Friday, July 3, 2009

friendship forever???

yesterday was Hari Terbuka...
and so my dad was the 1st in my class who came and took my report card:)
n he asked alot of questions such as:

daddy:why they all girls ah need to do all the kayu thingy 1 ah?
tea:oh...cuz it's counted in pmr n blah blah blah...
daddy:oh...i see...is she discpline in class ah?
tea:sure...yes...she also very rajin n respect tea 1..
me:ohyeah:)(saying in my heart)
daddy:oh...ok

bla...bla....n bla...

there's somemore...if he would be asking more n more...
it would be an endless conversation alr:/

----------

today school's lessons were quite interesting..
i love pjk now cuz can play volleyball:D
but there's something made me pissed off..
dunno what happened to...
seriously lik die until very innocent...
aiya...don wanna think alr la...
jus be more cheerful now:)



signoff

No comments:

Post a Comment