Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday to
min ern & shock ning!!!

shock ning(a girl who always says the word SAKAI)-thank you for being a such good friend:)ntg much....jus wan u to continue to being hyper ya?cuz this will always make me laugh lik hell,which is a good thing??XDi love u!!!

minern-thank you for being my good listener:D always giving me good advice n support me:)
u're my best friend ever!!!i love u:D

ohya...sorry ya...haven give u all presents:(i'll give u all the belated presents by tmr:)

gonna do a long long post today...so what i gonna talk bout?
erm...actually i also dunno....
ohya...then lets talk bout these days..

Saturday
study a little bit of science cuz of nothing to do...then online...ohya...you baddy...went to watch transformer also dont bring me..memang baddy:P quite a boring day:/

Sunday
went to midvalley...it's super horrible...there jus lik a pasar malam...n jus crowded wif many many n many ppl....it cuz a bad ventilation...not suitable for me to go there...so went back to the usual place 1u..well...here is much more better than midvalley!!!then went to check out my phone:)but no stock alr need to wait till next week..ohno...

Monday
school was boring..i kept felt lik wanna sleep...dunno y...ohya...Pn Chia's joke was extremely lame:/no talent to tell joke??

Tuesday
school over until quite fast:)ntg special happened...

Today
i love today n i also hate today??y??shhh...secretXP

is this post consider as long long post alr??

sorry my baby...
i jus cant kept my promise..
but seriously i'm trying very hard for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment