Friday, December 18, 2009

christmas present:)

Went to 1u today:)watched storm warriors,but there wasnt that good and the ending was lik hanging there..wasted my time,i felt so sleepy when i'm watching it:/received a call from jia xin and somemore when havent seen the contact i was so damn happy that i thought the call was from you:( kinda disappointed:( tommorow gotta watch princess and the frog:D jia xin,better u come wif me k?:)me wanna shop a present for someone too;p Need your profesional opinion:p erm...guessing wad you're doing now?looking up the sky?or u're chit-chatting wif sean they all?i miss you...ohya,and

Happy 6months Anniversary:D
Although the sixth month u cant be wif me but our heart is still together right?:)
u promised me gonna celebrate wif me after u come back from OBS 1 ar:D
Christmas is near the corner:D i wanna receive many presents presents:)got somemore who is kind just give me the present?:)I love presents so much:D I did heard a bad news too:(
WE GONNA GET OUR RESULT ON CHRISTMAS EVE?WTH!!!DAMN SCARY:(
I'll be super duper happy if i get straight As:) If not then it'll be my bad day ever:(
It'll screw up my whole christmas:(
If is good news,i gonna call my mum bring me to 1u and shop till crazy:D oh yeah:)
nici,my lovely handbag,cute teddy bears and soft toys:D
kitschen,nichii and forever 21,wait 4 me!:D hehe:)
everybody,wish me Good Luck:)
So that i can get my best ever christmas:)

No comments:

Post a Comment