Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!:D

So i shall continue blog about yesterday:)erm..celebrated at night,went The Ship to eat..every year the same la..haha...so got a kiss from both of my parents:D my mum so bad wanna eat ice-cream already jus kissed me:( sticky..ate till damn full:)




Happy birthday to my darling:D
It's your birthday alr:)always your birthday is after mine..maybe this call faith?let two different ppl can meet each others in such a way:)Thank to the God give me such a good present which is you to me:D You're always there for me whenever i'm..You protect me at any time..try very hard not to let ppl to hurt me..take good care of me..don let me do this do that but jus becuz of my own goods:D I love you:)I promise you i'll take good care of myself when go to Korea so no need let u worry:)of cuz i'll miss you alot alot too..
I love you:)
sorry that i cnt go Genting on this saturday..haiz..
jing

No comments:

Post a Comment