Thursday, June 10, 2010

Final Fantasy


How i hope the holidays will not end:( I think this is the busiest holidays i have ever had. Projects,outings and travelling= tiring. Well..nvm..it's kinda fun though=) But gonna spend much money. Bye my money,you're flying away from me=(


Recently got few people heart to heart talk wif me=) But some are quite sad. Now I jus wanna tell you all,no matter wad me this friends will be there for you guys:) Haha...I kinda thought much things during this mid-year exams. I know how to handle my feelings,learnt how to care and love people, and get closer to many friends=) This made me grow up alot but as it mentally la..haha;D YOU'LL GROW UP AFTER YOU HAD CAME OVER WITH THE PAIN. OH OH...I'm a mature girl now;D


I love you.The feelings is great.And do smile more,don't put a sour face out.You'll scared alot of ppl,especially me.The moment in cinema was great:)Ohya...I'm sorry shu=( didnt buy you a birthday present.Pai seh.I'll get you when school reopen=)Haha..and the rabbit is cute(you know how to do 1 la?:P)


Althought Min Ern I misunderstand your real meaning of your statement. But I have my own thought on this statement alr:)


ILY


IMY


INY



Jing<3


No comments:

Post a Comment