Tuesday, June 1, 2010

QWERTYUIOP;)

<3 ILY

<3 IMY

<3 INY

The above statement prove that you're wanted:D Min Ern, Im love this statement<3

Gonna spend my whole sweet night to online and watch tv=)

Text?maybe la..don't have the mood yet.Feel like writing a long post for my almost dead blog only=)

The duration of exams for SMK DJ last TWO weeks.First week hardcore study like shit.
1st day-chinese and mathematics

2nd day-add math and Bm paper 1(Pn.Tan thank you for telling us that the add math paper you set was very EASY,I really LOVE you)

3rd day-Biology and english paper 1(PN LIM M.L,IF YOU WANNA FAIL MY BIO PAPER THEN JUST GO AHEAD,I DON'T SCARE YOU.I DONT MIND.IN THE OTHER SIDE,I'M VERY HAPPY CUZ I CAN FIND A CHANCE TO LOOK FOR DATIN AND COMPLAIN ABOUT YOU,DAMN YOU.I REGRET THAT I DIDNT GO MELAWAN YOU,LIKE WAD DELON SAID,TAKE A BUKU PERATURAN TO ME AND PROVE THAT YOU CAN FAIL A STUDENT WHEN SHE/HE IS EATING AT THE HALL.DON'T YOU FEEL UNFAIR THAT EVERYBODY'S EATING BUT SHE JUST KENA ON ME ONE PERSON)

4th day-chemistry and sejarah(speechless)

5th day-physics and pjk(i love physics paper<3,I slept after tembak-ing all the questions during pjk paper;D)

6th day(today)-BM paper 2.My beloved teacher,Cik Aini,you didnt even teach us the hikayat Indera Nata,I dont even noe a single thing about it.screw it=( oh oh..and also the pola ayat and peribahasa.12marks gone=( *sob sob*

Well..left 3more days then i'm free!:D

Sunway lagoon,outings,Power point projects and shopping,I'm desperating looking for you all=) ohya...I feel like going courses during holidays,who wanna come wif me?;D let's start the party!


I LOVE YOU

I MISS YOU

I NEED YOU
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment