Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHOCKio Hotel

Last friday was Datin-farewell day.It was freaking fun:D I wore a white dress and everybody was staring at me 0.o Nevermind, at least they praised me pretty:D Hahaha.. My whole gang said me was like going to marry. Hah,Pheng Siew Ho,Angela Hew, Koo Jia Xin,Jevin Chee and angeline wong. Hah,I wanna say thanks to aun chi and angeline who help me make up:D And the dress from aun chi,it's really beautiful:D Thank you everybody la:D You guys are really my most most most best friends:D Ohya, shock ning and Chee Yuet also very pretty on that day:D my bestie.

Im doing this post without you knowing:P I wanna give you a suprisse:D Sorry about today the dream:( I shouldn't think too much. I should have think what you do for me. I just love the way you talk to me lar:D I'm too into you:) The layer of dust is getting thinner right now. Hope one day it'll all gone:D

drinking HOT bali right now:D See ar, is hot, not cold oh. So guai hor?:P





Lijing

No comments:

Post a Comment