Saturday, July 10, 2010

STUCKATTHEHOUSE

Hello blog. It's a nice saturday,but i'm stuck here to finish the oh-so-bloody homework.I wan't to go out!:(

The tuition homework dat makes me can't even breathe properly. The piano exam which i wanna kill myself. I hope the results will not that hmmm ugly. I just wan't a pass in my certificate,please bless me GOD. If not I'll die in front of my mum. Die of her nagging,scolding or whatever so.

JULY. A birthday month. Many peoples' birthday:D I gotta choose alot of presents for 'em. STICKYSWEETS,DRESS OR HMMM MAYBE BARBIE DOLL?hahaha..I think the person who receive this present will cry in front of me!hee;D


I'm glad that you created a new blog for me:D I didnt even think of it lar, I thought you were playing at facebook till ignored me and somemore wanna scold you already one. Hee;D Don't angry when see this post,at least i didnt scold you;) I just don't like you scold me, I don't like this feelings. IDONTWANTYOUSCOLDME:( Promise me kay? Don't need worry for my finger lar, it's jus cut little bit only mar:D
FIFA World Cup Final, I gotta watch it:D i should support who? Spain or Holland? But the octopus Paul predicted Spain gonna win, ssooo which shall i support?:D I wanna skip school on Monday. Mum,please let me to ponteng kay?Hope 4Belian got alot of absentees,so that the teachers won't teach. Awh, or maybe the teachers also will skip school for world cup!;DDD hahahah...

Okay, gotta finish up my komsas. Dua peristiwa yang mengharukan berdasarkan novel papa. Papa, i gotta kritik you for the one whole page wrong. I am about to send a complain letter to the author with my tuition friends to request to change the ending of this novel. LOL.



Lijing<3

No comments:

Post a Comment