Friday, July 9, 2010

Sponge Bobs

Hello blog.You're being dead for so long.Im sorry:(Im being very random these days,please don't blame me!:D If you're get annoyed by my singing,please do tell me kay?:D I'll try to control my emotional and the feelings to being hyper=D

I actually did watch FIFA world cup for the first time.Proud of myself!:D New experience watching wif friends and whole bunch of crowds. Haha,it's kinda fun though. Everybody will be cheering for the own team. And i shouted for a off-site goal of Argentina=.= whatthehellla, my image no more already. Don't classify me into crazy women shout for nothing la. Haha..first time watching football at midnight. The next day,I almost can't wake up! O-M-G la,and i reached school with my half eyes and panda eyes:( Hahahahah...

My results not that good anyway:( screwed up everything.Haihs...what a pityful results.The worst in my life man.Feel like crying only.And awh oh, Hari Terbuka,as usual my dad talked alot of bla-bla-bla crap. Feel like finding a hole and bury myself there. Walaupun Pn Tan said me quite good. But my dad still asked alot of thing. All the way sweating,like rain water. Hahah,poor me. Nevermind,case closed now.

I realised that recently,I went for much outings which all were damn fun:D camwhore,took alot of pictures. But the guys were damn potong. Especially PHENG SIEW HO and IAN CHONG. I feel like belasah you both only. Making me taking the camera for so long but cnt even took a proper pictures. Haha, but still fun la cuz can see KOO JIA XIN wore skirt wor 0.o Mel's potluck party was fun too=D took alot of pictures. Still got others, but don't really remember it. So just forget about it!LOL.

YOU,yeah you.I just hope that you don't think much:D Jus believe in me kay? I really will try my best for you. Learn to do something for my love. People said that first love wouldn't end up together. I dunno whether is true anot. But i just will do my best. Get all my love:D The words you said to me yesterday really touched my heart. I feel like we're going back to last time when we first met. hahahah...Looking to all the pictures. I feel so warm and secure. I love you:D

No comments:

Post a Comment