Saturday, January 30, 2010

*97:)

I'm here again:D well..again a tiring week:( But yesterday i skip unggul:) haha...naughty girl..chinese new year is coming but i still don feel anything:( oh wait..chinese new year is around corner mean very fast i gotta do my oral test?!!!:(

Pathetic life.i hope 2010 will end faster.i hate this year.Am i too fast to say this becuz this month is jus January!!!bull shit.I should get myself into it.I need something to release my stress!!!Every day buried in damn homework especially essays!!!ah damn..arghhh...ohya ohya..this year valentine's day fall on the 1st day of chinese new year.again another bull shit.no fun at all.but did i have fun at every past year?haha..i dunno.maybe yes by receiving presents from my girlfriends?bff?haha..

I want back my oh-so-free-life la!!!even though want me go back last year and retake my pmr i also dont mind.ohno ohno..i should think things that in future!!!i'm convincing my mind.AHAHA!!!Am i crazy alr?YESORNOYESORNOYESORNOYESORNO???

Ohya..I learn someting new in my english tuition.The book mentioned that 'writing an essay is jus lik cooking.No matter wad way u use,you still gotta start somewhere else'.Writing essays jus lik cooking?hahaha...

Wondering my life will become how?:S wanna try something new and interesting BUT not ADD MATHANDESSAYS!!!BULL SHIT.


I want...
I want...
I want...
Wad i want?
Can someone tell me wad am i?

No comments:

Post a Comment