Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School,

Well..what should i say bout it?

So far so good?oh no!!!should be so far so stress and bad:(

My expectation before school starts was damn freaking high!!

But after the 1st day school,it changed to disappointment..seperate wif all my friends..wth

Those teachers starting to teach n gave homework:(

Stress stress stress..in class totally felt lik left out alr:(but luckily still got hui xian sit beside me.

Then today met back Grace:) yay!!!she made me felt damn happy in the biology lab:D

After recess shock came to my class..freaking happy..kesian hui yuan:(

pity she is the only one left in Angsana..

I still miss 3Belian'09 alot alot alot:(

It's much much much more better than my class now:(

Boo the school!!!

Form 4 sucks!

Pathetic school life:(

Hope i can get used to it as fast as possible..

GOOD LUCK TO MYSELF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment