Friday, January 8, 2010

It's over and left wif a broken heart

I still remember that u've told me be4 our 1st love is gonna last forever.It's so insulting after u said this and now it ended wif you don love me anymore.I don believe it when u said that through sms but today u had made me trust it.You said it to me eyes to eyes YOU DON LOVE ME ANYMORE.My tears is rolling in my eyes.How could u hurt me like this?But after when i walked pass your class i saw that u're looking at me and when i look over you you jus turned around your head.Why u change that fast?i don understand.You noe i've thought alot of reasons for you.Maybe you jus angry jus will say that/Maybe you too stress wif ur studies/Maybe,maybe n alots of maybe.ur 5words today really made me hurt.you don even wanna talk much to me.I jus request for a why cant you jus answer me honestly?I noe u sure got a reason.Wad happen to you?Am i really a burden to u in ur studies?

I hate you but I more hate myself.I'm still missing you right now.every moment i wanna try forgotten about everything but it reminds me more.About our memories,those letters,sweet words and care.Whenever i'm sad, happy,stress wif studies or wad you'll be the one to comfort me,the shoulder for me to rely on.You're my motivation to go school and study.You're so damn important to me.Without you i dunno how my life could goes on.Sorry maybe i'm that selfish.Now jus left me alone here.Maybe i should pray 4 a heavy rain so that i could go under it and refresh myself to face the cruel fact.Maybe I chould have an accident which I can lost all the memories.But i noe it's impossible.Maybe i should put this memories remains in my heart and lock it in a deep deep way.I really miss you.alone here feel sucks.I could be crying more and more times now.

No comments:

Post a Comment