Sunday, January 31, 2010

Tic-Tock

Im sitting on my bed,holding my laptop and writting my this dear little post:D I've just read a person's blog and feel so touch either sad ?everybody has a dream but when u're chasing your dream in a different country,different environment and away from ur family,friends and love ones,you'll feel different.Although u're still under the same blue sky but really u're feel much much different:( alone,what is left wif you is jus the same shiny bright stars to be wif u.

Haiyo..why am i so into it?I wont leave my home now:D I aint gonna go overseas and study.Maybe yes but it gonna be few years later.no worries now:)Suddenly thought of what is my dream?WHATISMYDREAM?Be a fashion designer?(becuz i love clothes:D)A physicologist?Help ppl to solve their problems:)OR weddingplannerbankeraccountant?:)My way gonna be clear as im growing more mature:)My future gonna be bright ya?:D



jing

No comments:

Post a Comment