Thursday, April 16, 2009

complicated

Today school was ok..
Pn Magdelene taught us as usual..
but she did scold the on duty students cuz they nvr did their duty..
wtv..was not my fault..
then was kh..peace and quiet period..
Till seni..when the moment we were going into the seni room,the bell rang cuz of the bla bla practise for the kebakaran thingy..don know how to describe la..
stood under the hot sun for dunno how many minutes..
Pn Cecilia said we had took 4 min and 54sec to gather in the pavilion..
and it was considered as good..
then went back to seni room,continued my sick storybook with Shock Ning..
Although it was sick but quite interesting..

Recess!!

ate porridge and chat with vivian and min ern...
fun:P

english period,Pn tan gave us some exercises to do becuz she wanna did the oral test with us...
i thought it will till my turns but it didnt..
haiz..when can i do my oral test?these few days i had stress and worry alot for my oral test..now i dunno need to stress till when..
Science period..Pn ong was having a meeting and pn joyce was the relief teacher and she decided to teach us sej and last period jus did our science works..
somehow was jus terbalik the 2 periods..
after doing all our works,we started to chat about many things like phobia on cockroach,like and dislike in the ice lemon tea and more..
i know we were lame..

"ring"school ended!!Yeah!!

got back to home..and my mum told me that she had sent the stupid new maid back cuz she was really very stupid and didnt do all the works that my mum ordered..my mum also suspected she got abit mental problem..better sent her back cuz i also hate her damn much..
now my mum wants to call back ex-kakak to come back and work,
still waiting for her confirmation..
hope she can come back la..
i still need to do house chore for dunno how many weeks la..


you thinked and said
it again..
i just dunno why..
dunno what are you
thinking..
dunno what you
want..
dunno what to do with you.
comfort you?
said me avoiding
the fact
angry you?
i dunno whether i shall anot..
what i know is
my love for you
will doesn't change..

No comments:

Post a Comment