Thursday, April 9, 2009

my life,my soul

damn damn damn tired...
jus now just helped my mum to do house chore included fold clothes and WASH TOILET!!
what a horrible things i had in my life..is such a tiring and dreadful day..
cuz my dearest kakak had balik kampung.oh no!!
and the new kakak will just reach by NEXT TUESDAY!!
wth..i still need to do house chore for another 5DAYS!


-----------------------------------------------


Kakak, i start to miss you now...
you were so good and have given so much of happiness to me..
i wont forget the nice and good memories that we had before..

we used to hyper together by singing "yue liang dai biao wo de xin"
when you saw me was tried and bored
of studying.
---------------
we used to talk heart to heart
---------------------------
we used to share our interesting and funny experiences.
---------------------------------------
we used to named funny nickname for each other..
haha:)like cinderella and snow white..
---------------------------------
we used to say some funny craps and laughed
together like crazy people..
------------------------------
and there's many more..
------------------------------
i hope you can remember me forever:)
---------------------------------
i also will remember you forever
and put you in the deep of my heart...
----------------------------
love you:)
------------
I gonna miss you so much!!!
my most caring angel,
i start to miss you badly now..

No comments:

Post a Comment