Sunday, April 5, 2009

sweet

Finally I finished my dapatan kajian for georaphy poject!!!!feel some relief now but still got a SEJARAH PROJECT!!Oh My God!!why my life now is crowded with such much projects one?

Haiz..wtv la..jus say something else..jus now went to 1u and saw alot of beautiful clothes and bags!!oh..that's my life!!and mummy has promised me if our new maid successfully sampai to our house,then she will bring me there and shop as much as we can.yipee!!!:)Mummy,I really love you so much!!

Then we went to eat A&W.it's super nice.my stomach was fulled till now.and we decided to watch movie coz we got alot of free ticket from the Kit-Kat company.but in the end,we didnt watch becuz there wasn't a movie was suitable for my family to watch..so sad..

Went to market and bought some daily use things.then we went home.
Yeah!!!going to eat pizza for my dinner now.
and somemore is my maid belanja us.
She damn rich right?haha:)



my dearest,
don't worry,
i will always be on your side:)


-jing-

ciao
=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment