Wednesday, April 1, 2009

what had happened between us??:(

Is that the only way to solve this problem?
I jus don wan it to happen.
But in the end you also said that again.
i jus dunno what should i do now.
My mind is jus blank as a piece of white paper.
I jus feel that i am useless.I
have tried my best to concern and care about you but i failed.
till yesterday i jus know about you don felt my care and love for you.
I cant give you any happiness..
what a poor thing i am:(
the poem of life's brief candle by William Shakespeare is jus suitable with my mood now.



To-morrow, and to-morrow,and to-morrow,
Creeps in this pretty pace from day to day
To the last syllable of recorded time,
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death.Out,out,brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow,a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more;it is a tale
Told by an idiot,full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

why will you becoming like that?:(

No comments:

Post a Comment