Saturday, November 21, 2009

Heart calls

went to 1u yesterday:D shop till siao siao alr..1st went to wad that shop call alr huh?erm erm..penang dunno wad 1..anything la..ate popiah and also prawn mee:)delicious delicious:D The honey lemon there was kinda sweet=.= then went to shins buy the shampoo,nail polish,lips glose..wanna buy make-up set 1 but my mum dunno y suddenly call me don buy=.= ohya..perfume perfume that i want also mummy don let me buy:(i love that smell so much eh:(next stop was kitschen:D try alot of clothes and dressses:)


more pics uploaded next post cuz is too slow and somemore page on error alr:(
-----------
my hearbeat will beat faster for you
these few days we quarreled alot alot..i jus dunno wad to do alr..haiz...keep thinking and thinking but still none of a solution come out...i jus dunno why..not i don wanna call is jus haiz..don wanna talk bout it alr...i jus hope that u could understand me more,can my dear?:(i miss you:(
-------------
i'm waiting for my birthday outing:)
jing






No comments:

Post a Comment