Monday, November 9, 2009

i'll,my dear

This almost 5months together wif you,i'm seriously very happy:)although the first two or three months we had quarrels 4 so many times but atleast we still stayed strong and overcome all the problems..didnt give up even though is hard:D Finally our realtionship now is good and strong:)

haha..last few years i also didnt notice that u had the same feelings as i too...so we two considered are the two most blur people in this world ya?i really feel thankful to the God..IT give me such a faith on you:D

I not gonna leave you la..don worry...i'm forever yours:)the special feelings to you will nvr change...i jus love you...love your everything...

1st love is not gonna end up together?no way...we'll prove that the theory is wrong..i've confidence n i believe u have too:)you need me n i need you too my dear:)

i love you my mr.right:D




jing

No comments:

Post a Comment