Saturday, November 14, 2009

天天夜夜

Yesterday was the last day of school but we didn't go..Sorry Puan Joyce:( You are a great teacher especially in History. We'll miss you so much after DJ loss such a great teacher:)

I miss days in the cabin when I can really spend time with you. I sitting beside you when you playing UNO and you're beside me when I'm in band training with other friends for DJ GOT TALENT. Luckily I did it at least a 3rd place or not I really dissapoint you and I didn't spend time with you the whole day...

Thanks for all the supports that you gave me and it really helps. The time when I step on the stage I was busy finding you. And when I saw you you're looking at me:) That lookof yours really gave me a lot of courage to do well... More than half of the cause for me doing well is your support..:)

Me and you..I can say that's forever..No matter what:)

No comments:

Post a Comment