Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my life is wonderful with your presence:D

life after pmr is not so much fun but atleast we no need study till so presure which is a good thing?but still sometimes i feel is freaking boring stay at house or maybe go school i've more fun:D i've my friends n you teman me:)play uno cards,chat n watch ur performance:)it's great!!!:D

i wanna go shopping!!!i wanna buy things:(bring me 2 ou..i wanna buy clothes,high heels n erm...got wad somemore ar?jus leave it la,go there jus think:)ohya..i also wanna learn bake cakes n cookies:)delicious delicious....who can teach me ya???:)
ohya..pics time:)went to kuala selangor:)
this monkey is so greedy..
grab two long beans from us..


i hate going the batu arang to jus see the flowers..wth..is freaking annoying when u gotta sit 2hours+ bus journey jus to see those flowers:/is awful!!!i alomost vomited in the bus:(me,my cousin n sister complainted lik hell...but the monkey hill is awsome..could feed them n see them in a near distance:)

still got many pics but the uplaoding is too slow,next time jus upload la:)

ohya..my friends,i'm going to korea on maybe dec7th or 8th!!!:)

my dearest you no need worry bout me:)the plane won crash or wad 1 don think too much..although we're far apart 4 few days but my heart will still wif you:Di'll take good care of myself..miss you so much:)i love you^.^

jing

-out-



No comments:

Post a Comment