Saturday, November 7, 2009

Stay with me forever

It's almost 5 months we've been together and i'm glad so far we had no more quarrels and fights...I really love NOW:)

Think about it the last few years I really wasted my time I didn't notice you have the same feelings as I did... How blur am I? Haha:) But still never hope for more...At least I knew it now and this is the perfect time and a perfect test for us. Those quarrels we had few months back is just a test for our relationship and we did overcome it right?

I think I'm into you forever coz nobody ever gave me such a strong and special feeling like you. It's special and it's just only once. I had a chance now and I not gonna let you go...It's forever... The feelings called LOVE for you it's not gonna end.. Trust me:)

People always say first love is not gonna end up together. I can't be sure for myself but I got confident to prove this theory is wrong. And to do that,I need you forever..

Will you? Sweetheart?
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment